When your accessibility challenge is to travel 10-14 feet and you need a lift that can take heavy use, you may want to specify the heavy duty vertical platform lift with tall sides and a non-load bearing top.
Raising the sides and adding a top enables us to use more robust drive systems and also to provide the end user a quieter, faster, and a solid ride similar to the private residence elevator.
Before jumping to the LU/LA (limited use, limited application) elevator, consider the HD VPL. You will still need a machine room but that space can be quite small.
30 FPM Speed
Smooth, Solid Ride
- 1:2 Cable Hydraulic Drive
- Single stage hydraulic jack and two 3/8" cables
- Two speed control valve for smooth start and stop
- Submersed pump and motor assembly for quiet operation
- Low oil protection circuit
- Standard capacity of 750lbs (340kgs).
- Nominal travel speed of 30 feet per minute
- Maximum floor to floor travel: USA 14ft (4.2m)
- Constant pressure button operation (floor selective)
Green Drive System
Did you know that the Elvoron CPL can be operated using environmentally friendly biodegradable hydraulic oil?
- Standard power supply is 230 VAC single phase, 30 Amps
- Optional power supply is 208 VAC three phase, 20 Amps
The controls of the Elvoron CPL are the same as would be found on a commercial elevator. However, operation is constant pressure. The Car Operating Panel and Hall Stations are available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brass and Antique Brass Finishes.
- Emergency backup power system for lights, locks and door operators
- Emergency manual lowering system
- Safety Brake System
- Emergency stop and alarm
- Automatic bi-directional floor leveling
- Slack/broken cable safety brake device
- UL or CSA certified components
Questions? We love hearing from you!
We welcome questions from professionals around the world. Our veteran staff has seen it all, and can help you solve even the toughest accessibility challenges.